Avoid any bumps in the road to your home design project. Use our installation guide for great tips on the
transition of your old floors to the new.
Our trained professionals bring craftsmanship and precision to your carpet installation. Delivering beautiful
results from matching patterns and seams to a tidy clean-up, our installers pay attention to detail and respect
to your home.
Learn about our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee, because
your satisfaction with your carpet selection is guaranteed. We provide a 30-day replacement guarantee if you are
not completely happy with your flooring, we'll replace it - no questions asked. You simply pay the reinstallation
Things to Do Before Installation
We want you to have a clear understanding of the services we provide as well as to be aware of items you will need
to handle prior to the installer arriving at your home. After your purchase, items crucial to the smooth
installation of your new flooring will be detailed by your sales professional in a pre-installation check list
and may include some of the following:
• Verify the installation date.
• Ensure removal of all "breakables" from the room.
• Determine who will remove furniture, appliances and the sub-floor, if needed.
• Arrange for the disconnection of gas appliances and icemakers.
• Determine if any change to the height of the new floor will require adjustments to doors in order for them to close properly.
• Ensure the removal of items in storage areas and closets where the floor is to be resurfaced.
• Make certain drapes, wall hangings and pictures are removed from walls.
• Verify that your in-home temperature is appropriate for installation.
Your local Flooring America store offers expert installation for all of the flooring products we carry. You can trust
our installers to create a great-looking floor for your home. Whether it's a solid-color carpet or a detailed, custom
tile design, our licensed and insured professionals will get the job done accurately and beautifully.
We are so confident that you will be more than satisfied with our professional installation that we will be happy to
correct any installation-related problems for free during the intended life of your floor.
Get started today and bring your colors, swatches, photos and ideas into your local Flooring America